Junior/Senior Prom update
The Canajoharie Junior/Senior Prom will be held
May 19. Below is some important information to keep students and
parents up to date.
Students will be allowed to leave 11 a.m. from
school on the day of Prom with parent permission to sign them out.
Order of events:
● All those attending Prom will arrive at East Hill at 4:45pm to
drop off clothing/items for the Post Prom Party. Bags must be
● The bus will take everyone over to the High School for
Introductions to start at 5:30 p.m.
● Around 6 p.m., buses/limos will take everyone over to the Waters
Edge Lighthouse to arrive around 7 p.m.
● Parents may come to the venue from 7-8 p.m. to take pictures
outside only (the gazebo at right would be ideal location for
photos). Students will eat dinner and find tables during this time
● Prom/dancing will be from 8-11 p.m.
● Students will board buses/limos to return to East Hill by 12 a.m.
to sign in for Post Prom and to change into clothes brought ahead of
● If you want to take a limo, your ticket price does not change and
we will not be able to give you a ride back to the school on the
bus. Limo rentals must be round trip.
● When buying tickets in Mrs. Fahy’s room, you will sign up for a
table at that time. YOU MAY NOT SIGN UP FOR A TABLE WITHOUT A
PERSON’S TICKET MONEY. NO EXCEPTIONS.
● Tickets must be signed by you and a parent agreeing that you are
not allowed to leave the Prom early/be picked up.
● Prom tickets will be on sale from Monday March 27 until Thursday
April 13. NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AFTER THE DEADLINE.
● Tuxedo rentals will be available on April 4 from 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
with a $40 deposit.
● For your convenience, Lisa Dean from Floral Root will be providing
flower order forms. You may take a form when buying a ticket and
flowers will be delivered to the school the morning of Prom.
● Be sure to order your cap and gown!!!
● Senior Trip is to Boston on Tuesday June 13, with estimated
departure at 6 a.m.
Caption: The gazebo at the Waters Edge
Lighthouse would be ideal for photography.