In each building, we will follow health guidance related to social distancing and other safety measures that must be put in place to slow the spread of COVID-19. We may need to rearrange or re-purpose physical space within the buildings and district.
General Health and Safety Assurances:
- All social distancing requirements will be met with the use of all of the building spaces to ensure that there are limited number of students and staff in each building and room
- Cleaning and disinfecting will be done on a daily basis in all occupied building spaces and transportation vehicles
Fire Code Compliance:
- All changes that may exist will be sent to, reviewed and approved by the Office of Facilities Planning
- Lead testing will be complete by December 31, 2020
- The High School and the New North Wing in the elementary school are a VAV (Variable Air Volume) system with rooftop units that provide the air flow. The rooftop units will be monitored to keep outdoor air intake at the maximum capacity.
- The middle school and remaining part of the elementary building’s HVAC systems consist of unit ventilators or individual space rooftop units. The rooftop units will be monitored to keep outdoor air intake at the maximum capacity.