Budget & Finance
2021-22 Budget at a Glance
- Total budget: $23,125,725
- Increase from 2020-21: 2.28 percent
- Tax levy increase: 0 percent
- Highlights: “We will be offering academic intervention services at each level, helping increase the usage and efficiency with our I-Ready program, after-school tutoring, and creating additional course sections in certain areas to lower class sizes. We also want to create a more robust summer school enrichment program and increase counseling services at each level.”
– Superintendent Dr. Nick Fitzgerald
- Click here for the budget newsletter
American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA)
The Canajoharie Central School District in collaboration with the Board of Education, Faculty, Staff, Administration and Community, have developed the plan for the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) stimulus funds that were awarded to the district for the next three years. Attached is detail on the use of the funds. If anyone has any questions please contact the district office.
2021-22 Budget Info
- Budget total: $22.61 million
- Tax levy increase: 2.5% under the tax cap
- Spending decrease: 0.15%
- Use of Fund Balance: $550,996
Absentee ballots are available for residents who will be out of town or unable to vote at the polls due to illness or disability. Please note the following deadlines for absentee ballots. To request an absentee ballot, please contact the District Clerk by phone at 518-673-6302 or in-person at the District Office, 136 Scholastic Way, Canajoharie.
Look Up a Tax Bill
To look up a tax bill visit the Montgomery County Tax Bill Search and View page.