When schools must be closed for an emergency or because of snow or road conditions, an official announcement will be made over various area radio and television stations and will be posted on the district website and social media outlets.
Closing announcements will also be made using our phone notification system.
- August 28: Superintendent’s Conference Day
- September 2: Labor Day
- September 3: First Day of Classes
- October 14: Columbus Day
- October 15: Superintendent’s Conference Day
- November 5: Superintendent’s Conference Day
- November 11: Veteran’s Day
- November 26: Emergency Release Day
- November 27-29: Thanksgiving Recess
- December 23-January 3: Holiday Recess
- January 20: Martin Luther King Day
- January 21-24: Regents Exams
- February 17-21: Winter Break
- March 20: Superintendent’s Conference Day
- April 10: Good Friday
- April 10-17: Spring Break
- May 25: Memorial Day
- June 2: Regents Exams
- June 17-25: Regents Exams
- June 26: Last Day of School/Rating Day
Snow days: School may be closed for emergencies up to three (3) days without adding days to the calendar. If there are less than three (3) closings, vacation days will be added in this order accordingly: May 22, April 9, May 26. If we use more than the allotted snow days, we will make them up during spring break beginning April 17.
Nothing from Saturday, August 08 2020 to Tuesday, August 18 2020.