The Canajoharie CSD athletic program holds a parent and player meeting at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, August 18, at the high school.
This meeting is for all parents/athletes involved in athletics at any level.
We want YOU to reimage our athletic program!
The meeting schedule will go as follows:
- 6:00-6:20 p.m. – Introduction from Superintendent Dr. Fitzgerald and Athletic Director Mr. Dunn
- 6:20 – 6:45 p.m. – Guest Speaker, Rich Johns, “Act with Respect.”
- 6:45 – 7:15 p.m. – Fall “Meet the Coaches Night” with all coaches, parents, athletes.
- Intramural Program
- In-season and off-season training
- Summer camp series
- Booster Club redesign
- Athletic Department/District expectations