If there is a confirmed COVID-19 case the district will immediately notify the Montgomery County Health Department
The health department will begin with contact tracing.
To assist the health department with tracing the district will have put in place the following protocols:
- Keeping attendance records for students and staff on a daily basis
- Ensuring student schedules are up to date
- Keeping a log of any visitor which includes the date, time and where they have visited
- Assisting the health department in obtaining contact information if needed and making contact as well
- The district will follow the requirements set forth by the health department for cleaning, disinfecting, and possible school closure when a positive case is identified