The Facilities Department works to keep our buildings and athletic fields in tip-top shape. If you have any questions, please contact the Director of Facilities, Gary May.
If you would like to request use of the facilities please fill out the Building Use Form.
Canajoharie High School houses a state-of-the-art fitness center that was upgraded in August 2016. Thanks to the generous support of the Arkell Hall Foundation, this facility is open to the public. Learn more about the Fitness Center.
The Food Services Department is committed to serving students nutritious meals in a welcoming environment. Learn more about Food Services.
- East Hill Elementary Breakfast
- East Hill Elementary Lunch
- Middle School Breakfast
- Middle School Lunch
- High School Breakfast
- High School Lunch
Health & Safety
Registered nurses help keep students healthy and serve as an important resource in our schools. Learn more about health and wellness.
- Water Results
- School Safety Plan
- Physical examinations form (for doctors only)
- Summer fun ideas
Our libraries incorporate technology-rich experiences that allow students to easily collaborate, communicate and think critically – the essence of 21st-century learning. Learn more about Library Services.
Parent Resources and PTA
There is more to a great school than curriculum and buildings and the PTA is one of those. Learn more about the PTA.
School Counseling & Support Services
Canajoharie’s guidance counselors and staff help students be the best they can be. Learn more about the Counseling Center.
Canajoharie schools offer a variety of programs for special education students in grades Pre-K-12. Parents/guardians, students, teachers, and/or physicians may refer a specific case to the Committee on Special Education (CSE); the Committee on Preschool Special Education (CPSE); or the Section 504 Committee.
- Parent’s Guide to Special Education (New York State)
- New York State Special Education Publications
- Adult Career and Continuing Education Services-Vocational Rehabilitation (ACCES-VR)
- ACCES-VR Brochure
- National Learning Center for Learning Disabilities Parents
- Families Together in New York State
- National Parent Information Network
- National Coalition for Parent Involvement in Education
- Technical Assistance Alliance for Parent Centers
- Learning Disabilities and ADHD
We welcome all students to our district with open arms. Learn more about enrolling your student.
The Transportation Department is proud to safely and efficiently transport our students to and from school, field trips, and athletic competitions. Learn more about Transportation.