- Adult Swim: Monday and Thursday 7 -8:30 p.m.
Open to anyone over the age of 18 or who has graduated from high school. This time is used for lap swimming, injury rehab, or general fitness.
- Family Swim: Wednesday 7 -8:30 p.m.
Recreational swim for the entire family! All children need to be accompanied by an adult at all times during this time.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms please remain home:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
– Patrons who are at the pool will be required to sign in EVERY member of their party that enter the facility for contact tracing purposes.
– Masks must be worn on the pool deck at all times regardless of vaccination status.
EXCEPTION: Swimmers will not be allowed to wear masks in the pool.
Use of locker rooms is prohibited and downstairs bathrooms will be open for patron use (PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE IN THE BATHROOMS).
Please be aware of social distancing while on the pool deck and in the pool.
Lap swimming during Adult Swim will be restricted to two people per lane and must start on opposite sides as one another