Food Service

Monthly Lunch menu


  • PB&J Uncrustable Sandwich with String Cheese

  • Sun Butter Sandwich available on request

  • Yogurt w/ Granola and String Cheese

  • Crispy or Spicy Chicken Salad (HS only)

Daily Deli Sandwich Options:

  • Turkey & Cheese Sandwich

  •  Ham & Cheese Sandwich

All served with fruit & veg of the day, NYS milk choice

Alternative Options

Breakfast Choices:

  • Monday: French Toast Sticks or Waffles

  • Tuesday: Bagel with Cream Cheese

  • Wednesday: Whole Grain Muffin

  • Thursday: Breakfast Stick

  • Friday: Cinnamon Roll Minis or Apple Frudel

  • Yogurt w/ Granola or Cereal Upon Request

Served with 100% fruit juice, fruit of the day, and choice of milk

Alternate Lunch Options:

Served with: Veggie of Day, Fruit, Choice of Milk

  • Monday: Turkey& Cheese Sandwich

  • Tuesday: Ham & Cheese Sandwich

  • Wednesday: Turkey & Cheese Sandwich

  • Thursday: Ham & Cheese Sandwich

  • Friday: Turkey & Cheese Sandwich

Peanut Butter & Jelly are always available. Sun butter & jelly sandwich available upon request

All Canajoharie Central School District students can receive free breakfast and lunch

All students enrolled in the Canajoharie Central School District, regardless of family income, can receive free breakfast and lunch during the school year as the district is now part of the federal Community Eligibility Provision (CEP).

Students who wish to receive free meals simply report to their building’s cafeteria. No application is required in the first year of the CEP.

If you would like a PDF copy of the menus below, please email the communications department.

Dear Parent/Guardian:

Our school participates in the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) under the National School Lunch Program. Under CEP, all students receive a free breakfast and lunch each day, for the entire school year.

However, to determine eligibility to receive other additional benefits, such as assistance with college course fees and other school program fees, families need to complete a Household Income Form. This form also helps the school to qualify for special grants and funds.

  • Do I need to fill out a form for each child? No. Use one Household Income Form for all students living in your household.

  • My child(ren) already receive free meals at school, why should I complete this form? Many state and federal programs use household income information to determine eligibility for their programs. By completing this form, our school is able to determine eligibility for additional programs that benefit everyone.

  • Who should I include as members of my household? You must include all people living in your household, related or not, who share income and expenses. You must include yourself and all children living with you. You do not have to include other people living with you who are financially independent.

  • What if my income is not always the same? List the amount that you normally receive. If you normally get overtime, include it, but do not include overtime if you only get it occasionally.

  • What do I do with the form, once it’s complete? Return the form to the main office of either building – by dropping it off, sending it with a student, mailing, or emailing. Elementary students may return it to their classroom teacher.

If you have any questions about this Household Income Eligibility Form, please contact Susan Frank at 518-464-5133 or email

School District Administration
and the School Nutrition Department

Protection Against Discrimination

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: is external), from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail:
    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or

  2. fax:
    (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or

  3. email: sends e-mail)

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


Chuck Sherman, School Lunch Director
518-993-4000, ext. 1003

Laura Pamkowski, Secretary

Please note the anti-meal shaming policy is a part of our overall Wellness Policy