Dear East Hill School Families,
I would like to thank everyone for a wonderful reopening of school! Teachers and staff were very excited to see the return of students! The hallways and classrooms of East Hill are once again filled with students eager to learn and be with friends.
As we continue to move forward, I would like to share important information with you.
- Change in the Calendar- We will not have Superintendent Conference Days on Friday, October 9th or Tuesday, November 3rd.
- Open House/Celebration- This year teachers will create videos to introduce parents to their classrooms. These videos will be posted to our website by Friday, October 16th. I will also conduct an open Webex Forum for parents on Thursday, October 20th at 5:30 pm.
- COVID yellow folders- These folders should remain in your child’s backpack, as they will be updated by teachers on an ongoing basis. This folder will be used in case of a school closure. Teachers will also provide directions regarding the work that is in the folder.
- Informational Meeting- On Wednesday, September 23rd at 6:00 pm, there will be a Webinar on School Tool and Google classroom.
- Please keep in mind that remote learning may be limited. While your child is on their computer, students in the classroom are also learning.
- If you have concerns as it relates to technology, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website and find the link for technology. Please do not email or message the homeroom teacher.
- Supplies and instructional materials will be available in the vestibule per individual grade levels/teachers.
Thank you for your continued support! If you have any questions, please let me know.