Elementary Science Kits – BOCES Science Kits page
GenYES – To access CSI interns
Attention Canajoharie Staff – Please see the photos below for instructions on how to access your Gmail account.
Right to Know
How to Sign in
Staff safety training is part of our commitment to the health and safety of all faculty, staff, students and visitors.
Through the help of an online training program (developed by former school administrators at a company called PublicSchoolWORKS), we are now able to provide safety training online at the convenience of the employees.
Our goals are to:
- Reduce the frequency and severity of staff injuries.
- Improve the overall health of our staff.
- Comply with regulatory requirements.
- Contain health care costs.
What To Expect
The online training system totally automates and manages staff training. The online system will:
- Automatically enroll staff in assigned courses at the appropriate time.
- Automatically notify staff via email to complete training (the email will include a link that can be used to begin training).
- Automatically track and document completion.
- Automatically notify the principals who hasn’t completed their training.
- Start slow
- From a safety and regulatory compliance standpoint, there are several training courses that staff need to complete – both as new hires and annually. However, we’re going to start slow.
- Keep everyone informed
- Give staff plenty of time to complete the training
Let’s Walk Through Taking a Course
- From your email, navigate to the link that reads “Click here to start your training.”
- You have to log in to view the courses and to get credit for completing them. You may have an optional username and password. Then, click “Click here when correct.”
- Your “Course List” will show the courses you need to complete.
- After selecting a course, there will be a link on the left hand side that says “Click to Take Test.”
One More Thing
Some staff may have questions about the training or have problems getting into the online training system.
There is a special, toll-free, 24/7, staff helpline set up specifically to address staff training issues:
1-866-724-6650, option 4