Working Papers for Minors During COVID-19 School Closures

Parents/guardians and minors complete the appropriate application form and email it to the district or school’s Certificating Officer, Andrea Muhlebeck.  You can also email Andrea Muhlebeck for an application.

Fillable PDF versions of the AT-17 Application for Employment Certificate and AT-22 Application for Employment Permit are now available on NYSED’s Employment of Minors website. These forms allow digital signatures.

When the application is complete, call 518.673.6302 or email Andrea Muhlebeck for an appointment with her to get your card.